...a beachers tidal thoughts...

Friday, March 16, 2007

poppins

so my first week in London England really coudln't have gone much better. the flat is really nice and in a fantastic location - 15 minute walk to the thames, 5 to the waterloo tube station. the family im living with/working for is great; the mom Nicole is so easy going and fun, and the kids are sweet and really cute. they are really active and every day we take off in the morning to explore a new part of the city... London Eye, St. Pauls Cathedral, Princess Diana Park, James Park, Camden Market, & Borough Market...

the only glitch with pictures is this computer is a mac, and well - its like learning how to use a computer all over again! haha but here are some to peak at..

st. pauls...















at the top of st pauls with jenna on my back...

















mr. gavin...

















Ghanaian and English Flags blowing side by side - for the celebration of Ghana's 50th anniversary of independance.. from them!

















Jenna and I in the London Eye - getting a birds eye view of the city!

1 Comments:

  • Oh my goodness, those kids are so cute. And you're carrying her in a snuggly backpack, mama gill! Ha looks great so far...beautiful sunny weather. It just snowed 5 inches here last night, but the st. patty's festivities are already beginning! I will do a toast for you today! I miss you, and I'm so glad things are going well there my dear. Great to talk to you last week!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home